- You have achieved something not many people will
- You will have started on a spiritual course that could be the making of you
- You have explored an issue that matters to you and undoubtedly will to others
- You can introduce yourself as a writer
- If you have reached out to other writers during your journey, it is likely you have made at least one friend for life
- You have created something your children can treasure
- You are well on your way to learning a new craft
- Once you find the courage to submit your work to an agent or publisher, you are taking a leap of faith – something every successful person has done in the past.
- You have explored characters of your own making and know them intimately
- You have discovered dedication, commitment and tenacity – something every human being should strive for.
Doesn’t this sound like someone you want to be? Me too – happy writing!
SAVED BY THE FIREFIGHTER is Rachel’s 6th book in her Templeton Cove series with Harlequin Superromance (all books can be read stand-alone). Here is the blurb & buy links as well as her bio and personal links:
How can she forgive him for what he didn’t do?
Photographer Izzy Cooper feels as frozen as her pictures. Trent Palmer might be the hottest firefighter in Templeton Cove, but she can never face him again. Not after he failed to save her brother. But when they’re forced together by a calendar shoot, the sparks between them are undeniable.
Izzy knows it’s not fair to blame Trent for the tragedy, but opening herself up to loss again isn’t something she’s prepared to do, no matter how determined Trent is to show her that pain is part of life and that love—their love—can make any suffering bearable.
Buy Links: Amazon UK | Amazon US| Barnes & Noble |Kobo |
Rachel Brimble lives with her husband and two teenage daughters in a small town near Bath in the UK. After having several novels published by small US presses, she secured agent representation in 2011. Since 2013, she has had six books published by Harlequin Superromance (Templeton Cove Stories) and recently signed a contract for two more. She also has four Victorian romances with eKensington/Lyrical Press.
She also recently signed with a UK agent so is represented both sides of the Atlantic.
Rachel is a member of the Romantic Novelists Association and Romance Writers of America, and was selected to mentor the Superromance finalist of So You Think You Can Write 2014 contest. When she isn’t writing, you’ll find Rachel with her head in a book or walking the beautiful English countryside with her family. Her dream place to live is Bourton-on-the-Water in South West England.
She likes nothing more than connecting and chatting with her readers and fellow romance writers. Rachel would love to hear from you!
Connect with Rachel online: Website | Blog | Twitter| Facebook | Facebook Street Team – Rachel’s Readers
One thought on “Rachel Brimble: Ten Things Anyone Can Accomplish By Writing A Novel”
Thanks for having me here today! Look forward to chatting with your visitors 😀